Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Swamp rats evade justice... *LINK*

The author expresses my thought on the whole Impeach, spygate, seditious, traitorous coup against Donald Trump AND those of us who did and will vote for him again, much better than I can...so a link below.

There's so much to unpack about this that I don't think it could be done short of writing a book about it. A thick book!

The Woman, keeps watching this crap on TV and saying...I want this or that piece of scum in jail. Me, too babe, but it aint gonna happen. There won't be one guilty soul put in jail over this. The state does not go after its own. That would be paramount to an admission that the godvernment actually was wrong about something and everybody knows god is never wrong.

The founders gave us the second amendment for just such cases as we are seeing now. The only flaw in their reasoning...a cowed, pupulas that would ever use them. The scum in the godvernment...on both sides...are, as we sit and watch their circus of justice, devising new laws with which to strip us of our guns. If they succeed...doom will follow.

The big techies are manipulating the news. Do you think the big techies decided to do this on their own. No...it's all orchestrated by the godvernment to manipulate the process...to control the outcome of the election. Trump or anyone like Trump and the people who voted for him shall never happen again.

Anyway, like I said, the author starts too express my thought better than I.