Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

pone and possum shanks....

I wonder if you can trade pone and possum shanks? I suspect pone is corn pone...not to be confused with Joe Biden's buddy Corn Pop...but I don't think they trade possum...sept'in may be up in the mountains.

My mother was born in 1930...she told me many times how her dad would go out hunting and they would eat whatever he brought back to the house, including possum. Mom said she would not eat possum. I don't blame her...I'd have to be a whole lot hungrier than I've ever been to give any consideration to eating possum. I think it would be safe to say I would wait till possum was the last thing between me and death before I'd eat it. Nasty creature.

Anyway...what brought this up was I was looking for video's of peeps using the router I recommended my nephs wife buy for him. Somehow, I ran into season one episode one of the Beverly Hillbillies. Me and The Woman watched six episodes waiting on football to start yesterday morning.

Talk about a cure for to much bad news. Better than Granny's rumitiz medicine.

If you'll excuse me, season one episode seven awaits. I feel a binge watching comin on. 😁