Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silverbear?
In Response To: Silverbear? ()

Wayne,
Quite the contrary. I was very eager to hear how you were managing your trades with TU. You were the only one on this board who had the cahones to take it on. Appreciated the posts. I followed your trade with interest.
I just re-located back to the US and just finished setting up my trading station.

I trade the Euro and found Jay's analysis quite useful in my trading.
There were a number of "take-aways" that I have applied. His weekly analysis was enough for me to work with, although I was able to benefit from his live trading room sessions. I never really gave much weight to Fib #'s - they have now become a staple in my arsenal.
I have heard of some traders - trading both sides of a market - but Jay gave a couple of concrete examples of how he applied this approach. You need to be nimble and know what you're doing trading both sides. He made it easy to follow.
His trade with the Aussie, during his live trading session in late April was a perfect example of how he applies his strategy - watching it happen in real time when it moved exactly as he suspected was a bonus.
Jay is a straight shooter. No BS. He earned my trust some time ago.
I suspect that there were other lurkers here who were also following your trade. I'm sure that you would have appreciated their input. That's what we're here for.

I am reading a couple of books that I just picked up that may support and expand on what Jay is doing.
"The New Commodity Trading Guide" by George Kleinman
"The Commitment of Traders Bible", by Stephen Briese.
Both were recently published. This old dog still needs to learn new tricks. But nothing beats Jay's commentary as the trade unfolds before your eyes.

Best!
The other Wayne, AKA Silverbear