Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Wayne - Gold Trader

Wayne,
Feels like I'm talking to myself - the other Wayne! LOL

Do you remember a guy who had a great strategy for trading Gold? He would go long and short 3 contracts just before the end of the day - then drop the loser and run with the winner the next morning - taking his position after the open.
He told us that he used to make a minimum of $100K per year with this strategy.
He was an interesting guy. He lived in California. He had a pontoon plane - used to head to the coast and land on secluded beaches where the mermaids (er.. naked ladies) used to gather. He once flew to Catalina Island and had the time of his life!

It really is too bad that so many of the gunslingers have departed from the forum. A great loss was Dr Marty. I met him in Seattle in 2009. A real gentleman. He was getting up at 2:00 am to trade currencies as he was convinced that currencies were the place to be. But, it was affecting his health. he passed away in 2011, I think.

The other Wayne