Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Wayne - Gold Trader
In Response To: Wayne - Gold Trader ()

haha...no...I don't remember the gold guy. I tended to discount the gunslingers because I figured they were, like so many gunslingers of old, doomed to be gunned down themselves...plus, I pretty much figured they were full of bull. Of course, like predicting the market, I could have been wrong. Take for example our latest contestant, Warren 542(or whatever number that was), he said he made 25 to 30 trades a day. Wheh, really! Not saying he might not be doing that but for me that's so far out of the realm of how I see this being done, I just didn't pay any attention to him. Hate to be that way but that's the way I am.

I remember Dr Marty for sure. I ran into to him on a political chat room before I came over here. His and my politics were diametrically opposed but I always had respect for his trading methodology and always thought he was a credible source...when it came to trading. Never did buy his 3 gems but was curious about it. Over the years, we even actually found some things we could agree on politically. I suspected that he had passed away but can't recall if I ever knew for sure. That is truly a loss.

I tell you one I miss...USCoralSea...I never learned what he was doing either but he seemed like he would get it right more than not. What I liked about him was his balls out combative nature. I remember the ankle bitters would gang up on him and he would be throwing them off left and right...never giving up the fight. He was a card! He too, was in ill health moons ago, I suspect he went to the great ticker in the sky as well...but don't know.

There used to be a lot of interesting peeps in here.

We've been here too long. hahaha