Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: MarketForum Hi Amos
In Response To: Re: MarketForum Hi Z, ()

He has not post a couple years...I recall him and Gary Fullett. yes very disciplined I recall.

LTG is still in action with fullett, but though their platform there.

....MFG change a lot of things.

Even peter brandt got hurt with a couple firms closing when the commodity sector turn a few years ago. He still has a site up. And still post once in a once and more so though the firm he works though. http://www.peterlbrandt.com/

Not wyckoff but excellent in charting..as you know.

I always like Peter..he has good humor and a very good trader.

You too have a great year..see u around down the road a bit.

Z