Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: MarketForuim Hi Amos,
In Response To: Re: MarketForuim Hi Amos, ()

You do have to admit; the post count rises whenever that old woman comes over here and types something.

It was so funny ... several years ago (I think it was somewhere between 2001 and 2003) she was on a rant.

She was posting all kinds of extremely racist and anti-Semitic (I kind of think that she definitely does not Jewish people or Asians ... she does not appear too fond of those of African descent either) ramblings.

She seems to hold a special hatred for the Jews, however, what she has posted about Asians is bordering on her hateful bile towards Jews.

In any event, the forum moderator wisely deleted a goodly number of her bile filled posts.

That is when our dear Gladys Kravitz ... or whatever she is, swore that she would NEVER post on this forum ....EVER AGAIN!!!

Of course, as with most of what she writes ... it was nothing more than a bald faced lie (please refer to her posts above).

But, that is just par for her course.

One thing that I always liked about her ... those few times that she actually made a market related post ...

You could fade it in size ... Lead pipe cinch. Nothing should be that easy .. but it was.

Hard to get her to make a statement about what side of any market she currently favors, these days.

She's more likely to talk about how much money she made ... doing this, or doing that.

The neat thing is ... you can check archives and find that she was touting the other side, at that time.

Bald faced liar that, I truly believe, has never traded the market.

But, a little bit of patience and charity should be directed her way. She's simply a poor, poor, poor thing.