Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Wayne *PIC*
In Response To: Wayne ()

Man! For a retired old man I've been busier than a one legged man in an asss kicking contest! Some of it has been fun busy like going fishing about every other day for the last three weeks cause the nephew cam in from TX...and working in the garden. So busy, I don't think I've sat down in front of the computer to give serious thought to a trade in a month!

Last Thursday, I was laying in bed at about 5 am listening to a thunderstorm. I was taken by the strange sound of the thunder as it seemed to originate very near the house and travel up and away instead of the standard issue rolling in and going on thunder clap. About 6:30 I got up and went outside to piddle with something and noticed a smell of smoke. It struck me odd because it smelled like a "house on fire" fire...a unique smell that once encountered is not forgotten. I dismissed it for a moment and then it hit me again. I looked towards the neighbors house. The one I mow for the people who own it but live in Florida. The I saw a cloud...my mind had trouble processing it. Is that a tornado trying to form up? No...that's fricken smoke. I holler to the woman...house is on fire and jumped into the truck to get there. This is what was left when the fire department left...more or less. Two stories of 75 year old house in a smoldering heap in the basement.

Gone...

Been busy!

Clinton Sucks and so does whoever votes for that criminal Bi--H!

Next time a bunch a people block off a road...run em over with the next Semi coming through...leave em there for the dogs to eat.

Hey, Doc. Good to see you.