Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

the only problem with only trade talk... *PIC*

is it can go a long time before a setup rolls around...leaving much dead air in between setups.

if we were to talk about other things, I might mention the garden is not doing well this year. Don't know if I should have rotated crops or its the fact that the garden has suffered from drought to flood back to drought again and then back to floods again. All the while, the wind has been blowing between gale force constantly up to and including Tornadic. Currently the tomato and pepper bed is flooded with some plants attempting to do their thing in standing water.

I have no doubt that next week we will be back to drought conditions.

When I went out to Texas last October I cut some mesquite wood for turning. besides being a good meat smoking wood it turns out that mesquite is a damned nice looking wood. Medium dark brown with a reddish tint. Nice grain. Since recovering from ailments...been spinning wood on the lathe.

I take no responsibility for what that machine and the wood decides to throw off.

that thing on the right is supposed to be a pencil holder???

Anyway...pretty wood.