Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ronbo - 1929 Crash!
In Response To: Re: Ronbo - 1929 Crash! ()

Ha!
Don' be worryin' none fer me...I've been waitin' for some kind of catastrophic event for some time...this giant debt thingy's gotta unwind at some point, the sooner the better...
I'll be eatin' popcorn watchin' the tube with amusement as all them high falutin' bankers jump outta the high rises...

Seriously though, it is a bit sad of a predicament...
My wife has a good friend who has half her money in the markets...she was complaining to me how she has lost %15 of her money and she 'better damn not lose any more" she says....I told her about my trading and she immediately chastised me for 'taking such risks'...I asked her what she thought she was doing in the stock market, and she was shocked I would even suggest she was taking such kind of risk herself....

Many clueless people about to get a clue methinks...

But it needn't happen instantly, stock valuations are such that either the market has a severe correction or just stays flat for the next decade....