Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Militarized Police
In Response To: Militarized Police ()

Ok General ICD Sherman...slow your roll with the march through Georgia theme. I think there's 5k cops here in Nashvegas...that's a lot of torching and all the cops aren't bad. Throw them out in the streets or in any other way get rid of them who's going to protect you from the thug element. You'd do better and have to use a while lot less gas if you endeavored to take out the powers that send the cops.

I don't generally like the militarization of the cops...all at the same time, I'm just chicken chit enough I'd call in an air strike on a holed up criminal with a gun. If I was a cop I'd like all the protection I could find.

If I'm in a situation...say a shooting at a mall or something similar...I'm using my gun to fight myself out. Everybody else is on their own, with the exception of family, I'm not going after the shooter/s. If I happen to have to kill the shooter in order to get out...well, I'll be an unwilling hero. Otherwise, Chicken Chit Fisher is leaving. Out, gone, vamoose, sayonara.

The cops, not long ago, killed a guy in a mall who either was shooting at a mall shooter or was trying to get at him. They shot the good guy. That's a problem with the cops...all guns are shot at. Bad cop training.

What promises has Trumpzilla not accomplished where he wasn't fought against by both sides of the establishment? Both sides of the isle have fought him tooth and nail when he tried to implement any of his ideas that went against the godvernment power structure.

On a previous post you accused me of being in love with the Trumpster but if you were paying any attention at all you will remember that I have posted several post about how I don't agree with what he's doing on several fronts. Some of what he has done, I like. Some, not. Mostly what he has done is reminded me how much I dislike politicians, in general.

What communistic ideas of The Burning Bolshevik Butthole do you think he should implement? I believe you are right though, if he does get elected and starts implementing his communistic ideas he will face way less resistance than Trump has...on both sides of the isle as we continue our march to the left.

It's fast coming to the choice of living like a slave or fighting for freedom and I'm not sure there's enough people out there who will fight.

Millions of armed men, if there were any left in this country, should be all along the southern border, armed to the teeth and ready to use same, stopping this invasion. Trump has the power, as the POTUS, to call a full out stop t any and all immigration...period. I am fast getting the impression he doesn't really care about stopping the influx of peeps or it would be done.